SAI International School will now be nurtured by the caring hands of Principal Sri Harish Sanduja. Before joining us Sri Sanduja`s previous stint, was in the No.1 school of the country .The Sriram School New Delhi –has been the Number One School in the Country, a status it has retained for the last several years.
In his glorious career, he has shown exemplary leadership qualities as the Director of the Shri Ram ASPEN Leadership School (TSALS), a Global Initiative for student leadership duly certified by the Babson College, US, as well as the Head of the Senior Division in The Shri Ram School, New Delhi . He is a UKIERI Fellow, as well as an Australian High Commission Fellow on educational practices. An International Baccalaureate coordinator his appreciable consistency and incisive decision making capabilities have earned him the distinctive title of a distinguished achiever. He brings a wealth of knowledge and years of experience to SAI International School.
Previous positions held:
- Has been the Director of The Shri Ram Aspen Leadership School, a Global Initiative for student leadership that has been certified by Babson College US.
- Has also held the post of The Vice Principal of The Shri Ram School, New Delhi
- Had been the Head of Sciences for all The Shri Ram Schools.
- Has held the post of Academic Administrator and Dy. IB coordinator with Chinmaya International Residential School, Coimbatore.
- Has conducted workshops for the UKIERI cluster of schools in Mathematics and sciences.
- Has been the Science Teacher Trainer for the Council of Indian Schools Certificate Examination (CISCE) and Aga Khan Foundation.
- Has also been a part of the syllabus review committee of ISC and ICSE for Mathematics and Physics from 2007-2011.
- Has conducted various workshops on Physics and fun through Science and Mathematics for various school teachers of North India including Sanskar valley, DPS and K R Mangalam School Delhi.
- Sri Sanduja had been selected for the UKIERI (UK India Education Research Initiative ) and has been to London to study the various techniques and methodologies being applied in education in the world today.
- Had also been invited by the Australian High Commission to see the various educational practices being followed in Australia and the way it links up with Universities.
- Has been a Level 2 trained IB (International Baccalaureate) Physics and Maths teacher.
- Has also been an IB Examiner.