SAI International has wonderfully equipped lab
facilities in all subjects to aid the child to develop
the research skills, experimentation expertise and
a thorough understanding of the subjects, much
below the veneer and facilitates true learning.The
laboratories at SAI International School are
creatively designed with the latest imported lab
equipments, furniture and computer technology
to enhance the quality of research and learning.
The teachers demonstrate, explain and
reinforce abstract subjects like mathematics in
totality by using concrete objects, models,
charts, graphs, pictures, posters etc. Students
learn mathematical concepts more quickly &
easily when they actually touch, feel and
manipulate different objects. The components
in the lab are so versatile that each can be used
to explore different concepts, thus encouraging
students to become independent learners
- The trend-setting Robotics lab is one of the first and finest with its
advanced facilities designed to enable the students to learn
from an early age.
- The Computer lab is sufficiently equipped with network
environment and internet facilities exciting the interest of the
students, where they carry out projects that cut across
- The Social Science lab is fully equipped with working models for
different aspects of social science which includes history
- The science labs are fully equipped with all necessary tools for
hands on learning.
- The Art lab offers practical learning of art, craft and clay modeling.
- The Math lab is based on the three pillars of imagination,
investigation and interaction. The math lab is designed by
professionals and experts in this field, which provides an
opportunity to the students to understand, internalise, discover and
verify the basic mathematical and geometrical concepts through
concrete objects and situations, thus building interest and
confidence in students about the subject.