Life in a hostel means a whole panorama of experiences that span from making 'friends for life', to gaining the
confidence to face life independently. That is why we have laid a lot of emphasis in creating a warm,
welcoming, invigorating and home-like atmosphere in our hostels. A home away from home, where the
children develop the 'confidence to be independent', be it friendships, food, belongings, rooms, joys, sorrows,
challenges or any of the uncountable experiences of growing-up together.
Home away from home:
- Comfortable air conditioned rooms.
- Disciplined daily routine.
- Special Sunday program.
- Faculty support in evening hours.
- Extended library hours and reading
- Health checkup & medical assistance.
- Balanced & nutritious diet
- Spic & span dining area
- Dining cum TV room
- Health Check-up