SAI International School adopts a systematic determination of the merit, worth and significance of its students,
using criteria against a set of standards. The students are evaluated to characterize and appraise
subjects/career they have opted for.
- Performance track record on a particular subject of
interest is maintained and remedial classes are provided
to increase competency.
- Individualized login and password is provided to parents
through which they can access their child's progress, via
the academic results, on any given subject and track the
performance at any point of time from anywhere.
- Subject wise tracking of progress in various subjects is
taken up, and the students are referred to remedial
classes based on it. Thereby it provides an
opportunity for the child and parents to
monitor understanding, retention and
- The opportunity to access the track record
plays a decisive role in shaping the future
of the child which helps the students to
pursue a career of their interest after
analyzing their yearly academic
- Parent login is a unique feature
that empowers parents to
access the school's software.
- Through this login parents
can keep track of their
children's education, health
and overall progress.